Human Anatomy is the study of the various structures and forms in the Human Body. It is a very important field as far as medical science is concerned and is one the most basic elements of medical science. Human Anatomy deals with the various biological systems inside the body, the various organs, the many kind of tissues and the cells.
Product Name: Human Anatomy & Physiology Study Course-humanatomy
Publisher Web Site: http://www.humananatomycourse.com/
Trial period:60 Days
Human Anatomy divided into two broad categories of Gross Anatomy and Microscopic Anatomy.Gross Anatomy is the study of anatomical structures which can been seen from naked eye like the various organs of our body.Microscopic anatomy refers to the various objects that can be seen with the naked eye. Cytology and Histology are parts of Microscopic Anatomy.
Now let us have a look at all the basic organs, systems and groups that are studied under Human Anatomy.
Main Organ Systems under Human Anatomy
- Circulatory system :- The basic purpose of Circulatory system is to channelize blood to and from the various body organs and lung with the help of Heart and Blood Vessels.
- Digestive System :- Digestive system is responsible for digestion and processing food. Organs that are part of this system are Salivary Glands, Esophagus, Stomach, Liver, Gallbladder, Pancreas, Intestines, Rectum, and Anus.
- Nervous system :- Nervous system is a very important system inside our body, mainly because it deals with the Brain and is responsible for the transfer of messages from brain to body organs and Vice Versa. Brain, Spinal cord and Nerves are parts of this system.
- Endocannabinoid system :- Endocannabinoid system controls physiological processes. Thrust, Hunger, Mood , Pain-sensation extra physiological processes come under this system.
- Endocrine system :- Endocrine system consists of endocrine glands. The Endocrine Glands are hypothalamus, pituitary gland, pineal gland, thyroid, parathyroids, and adrenal glands. The main purpose of this system is to see that proper communication is happening within the body using Endocrine glands generated hormones.
- Integumentary system :- Integumentary system consists of skin, hair and nails.
- Immune system :- Immune system is responsible for maintaining the resistivity of body against disease by maintaining the immunity of body. It consists of leukocytes, tonsils, adenoids, thymus, and spleen.
- Lymphatic system :- Lymphatic system consists of Lymph which is the fluid that circulates throughout the lymphatic system.
- Musculoskeletal system :- Musculoskeletal system is responsible for the coordination between the muscles and the bones. Muscles provide movement and Skeleton provides support to the body. This system also includes bones, cartilage, ligaments, and tendons.
- Reproductive system :- Reproductive system consists of the sex organs. In male they are testicles, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis. In Female they are ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, vagina, mammary glands.
- Reproductive system :- Reproductive system is responsible for breathing. The organs of this system are pharynx, larynx, trachea, bronchi, lungs, and diaphragm.
- Urinary system :- Urinary system job is to take care of urination and cleaning of body by removing the waste items out of body. The organs kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra are part of this system.
- Vestibular system :- Vestibular system is responsible for ability to maintain our body orientation and posture in relation to the surrounding environment.
There are other smaller systems also in our body. If you want to study in complete details about these systems, organs and their functions you can take our Study Course.
Human Anatomy is important course for those in Medical Profession. Physicians, dentists, physiotherapists, nurses, paramedics, radiographers and students of various biological disciplines need to study Human Anatomy. Everyone should have basic knowledge of Human Anatomy irrespective of their profession as knowing and understanding your body is important for living a good and health life. There are many good courses for learning Human Anatomy. The one that I recommend is mentioned below. It is a good basic guide to Human Anatomy. It also covers Physiology as Human Anatomy & Physiology are closely related. This guide is very well elaborated with fine diagrams and nice printing. Try this Human Anatomy and Physiology Study Course and let me know you felt about it.
If you are worried about finding the best course online, don’t freak out. Take a deep breath because I’ve got some really great news for you…
Studying the human body is most effective if you use the right course. The professionals will tell you that you need certain materials for this matter, however the cold hard truth is not only can this be troublesome, it’s also VERY expensive.
I like you, was considering to register for a class until I stumbled upon a unique online course called “Human Anatomy & Physiology Course“…
I had done plenty of research looking for a human anatomy and physiology course online, and while a lot of them seemed plausible, they really were not worth the money.
However, once I downloaded my secure copy of the Human Anatomy & Physiology Course, I was amazed at the simplicity and study materials. Even though I scoured the internet looking for classes, this course had proven itself. Trust me, this the best online course today!
If you are considering alternatives for this matter, I HIGHLY recommend you first check out “Human Anatomy & Physiology Course” and take the time to read the materials. A lot of the methods are top quality, and if it doesn’t work for you it’s very easy to get a refund from them. This is the best online course I can recommend!